Save the date for future symposia
Remember past symposia
Access free patient education tools
Read the ITNS position statements
Find upcoming transplant events or advertise your event on the ITNS calendar
Invitation from the President
The International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) cordially invites transplant nurses and other transplant professionals from around the world to join us at the European Transplant Nursing Symposium at the Swissôtel Berlin AM Kurfürstendamm in Berlin, Germany from Thursday, 28 June through Saturday, 30 June 2018.
By attending the European Transplant Nursing Symposium you can
- earn CE, CEPTC, and Pharmacology credits
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- participate in invigorating pre-symposium sessions
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- network with fellow transplant nurses during special events
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
This activity has been submitted to the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses for approval to award contact hours. The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
An attendee of the 2017 Symposium said, "I feel empowered and inspired to go back to my hospital and make a difference as a result of this symposium!"
Most importantly, by attending the Transplant Nursing Symposium, you can celebrate the achievements of transplant nurses everywhere and your own desire to continuing your professional develop.
Penny Keaney, BSN MA RN CCTC
ITNS Calendar of Events
ITNS is happy to promote ITNS Chapter related events for free of charge. External events may be posted on this page using the calendar posting order form.
The following guidelines apply when submitting a calendar posting:
- Calendar listings may include a link to additional promotional content.
- The fact that an event has appeared on the ITNS calendar may not be referred to in collateral advertising.
- ITNS retains the right to decline any submitted calendar of events listing, discontinue the posting of any event/s, and decline to link with another site or to remove links to other Web sites.
- Allow 10 working days from the date the complete order is received by the ITNS office.
- ITNS has a 60-Day Blackout Period. This is inclusive of any listings during the following time frames (30 days prior to or following the Annual ITNS Symposium).
- Fee is $60 for a regular posting and $70 with logo
ITNS Chapter Events
ITNS Chapters can post their events here on the calendar for free. Email your chapter event information to email@example.com
Transplant Education Events
Want to see your transplant event on the calendar? Complete and return the calendar posting order form.