ITNS Photo Contest
ITNS invites you to submit a picture of your colleagues, patients, and families.
2020 ITNS Photo Contest Criteria
Capture pictures of your colleagues, patients, and families to submit to the ITNS Photo Contest. Your photo will be displayed on the ITNS Facebook page and during Transplant Nursing Symposium where members and attendees will vote for their favorite image. The photo that receives the most votes will win a complimentary copy of the Core Curriculum for Transplant Nurses, Second Edition.
- Photo should convey the spirit of transplant nursing.
- Submissions should be in electronic (JPEG, TIF, GIF) format.
- A short description of no more than 50 words (including all photo subjects' names and genders) must accompany each photo submission.
- A signed permission form for each person (patient, family, or nurse) in the photo must accompany the submission.
- All submissions become property of ITNS and will be widely shared in the ITNS Insider.
- One submission per person
- Send all submissions to Rita Wirth at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 4 October 2019.
Save the date for future symposia
Remember past symposia
Access free patient education tools
Read the ITNS position statements
Find upcoming transplant events or advertise your event on the ITNS calendar
ITNS Calendar of Events
ITNS is happy to promote ITNS Chapter related events for free of charge. External events may be posted on this page using the calendar posting order form.
The following guidelines apply when submitting a calendar posting:
- Calendar listings may include a link to additional promotional content.
- The fact that an event has appeared on the ITNS calendar may not be referred to in collateral advertising.
- ITNS retains the right to decline any submitted calendar of events listing, discontinue the posting of any event/s, and decline to link with another site or to remove links to other Web sites.
- Allow 10 working days from the date the complete order is received by the ITNS office.
- ITNS has a 60-Day Blackout Period. This is inclusive of any listings during the following time frames (30 days prior to or following the Annual ITNS Symposium).
- Fee is $60 for a regular posting and $70 with logo
ITNS Chapter Events
ITNS Chapters can post their events here on the calendar for free. Email your chapter event information to email@example.com
Transplant Education Events
Want to see your transplant event on the calendar? Complete and return the calendar posting order form.
1st National Organ Donation Congress
Brain Death from Detection to Donation
June 18-20, 2019
Held at Ministry of Health and Masih Daneshvari Hospital
Organ and Transplantable Tissues Procurement Unit
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
Masih Daneshvari Hospital
For further information and registration to the Congress please visit: https://bit.ly/2IVCmVg