ITNS Photo Contest
ITNS invites you to submit a picture of your colleagues, patients, and families.
2019 ITNS Photo Contest Criteria
Capture pictures of your colleagues, patients, and families to submit to the ITNS Photo Contest. Your photo will be displayed on the ITNS Facebook page and during Transplant Nursing Symposium where members and attendees will vote for their favorite image. The photo that receives the most votes will win a complimentary copy of the Core Curriculum for Transplant Nurses, Second Edition.
- Photo should convey the spirit of transplant nursing.
- Submissions should be in electronic (JPEG, TIF, GIF) format.
- A short description of no more than 50 words (including all photo subjects' names and genders) must accompany each photo submission.
- A signed permission form for each person (patient, family, or nurse) in the photo must accompany the submission.
- All submissions become property of ITNS and will be widely shared in the ITNS Insider.
- One submission per person
- Send all submissions to Rita Wirth at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 4 October 2019.