2019 Transplant Nursing Symposium Registration
ITNS members save on Symposium Registration! If you aren't an ITNS member, the Join and Register rate (previously referred to as the Non-member rate) includes 1 year membership.
Ways to Register
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SYMPOSIUM WILL OPEN IN SUMMER 2019.
Register by Email: Print, complete the registration form, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by Phone: 847.375.6340
Register by Mail: Print, complete the registration form, and mail to:
Annual ITNS Symposium
Attn: Reg. Dept.735 W. Higgins Road, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60631-2738
Register by Fax: Print, complete the registration form, and fax to 847.375.6341
Before 29 August
|After 29 August|
|Full Symposium Registration|
|Member Full||$400 USD||$500 USD|
|3 hour||$60 USD||$60 USD|
|4 hour||$75 USD||$75 USD|
|Nonmember Registration (Includes 1-year ITNS membership)|
|Active RN||$520 USD||$620 USD|
|Retired RN||$495 USD||$595 USD|
|Emerging Countries||$430 USD||$530 USD|
|$570 USD||$670 USD|
|1-Day Symposium Registration|
|Friday, Saturday, or Sunday||$300 USD||$400 USD|
Group Registration Discount: Register 5 nurses, get 1 registration FREE!
|Register 5 staff: Earn 1 FREE registration||5 Full symposium registrations get 1 full symposium registration free
($500 value) (Members @ $400)
Here's how to register for the group discount:
- Each registrant must complete an individual registration form.
- All registrations must be mailed in a single envelope. Please mail to the address on the enclosed registration form.
- Members of ITNS may register at member rate.*
- Interested nurses may take advantage of the join and register opportunity which provides one year of membership including registering at the member rate. (This is the best value, as join and register essentially includes a free year of ITNS membership in the fee).
- Send payment only for 5 registrants. The 6th is free. (For large staffs, every 5 registrations gets 1 free).
- Send in the registration before 29 August to receive early bird pricing (a $100 savings).
Cancellation Policy: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. A $100 processing fee applies to all cancellations. No refunds will be made on cancellations postmarked after 5 September 2018. All refunds will be processed after the Transplant Nursing Symposium.
Category I Continuing Education Points for Transplant Certification have been applied for through the American Board for Transplant Certification. This activity has been submitted to the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses for approval to award contact hours. The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Full Symposium Only=
Full Symposium and Presymposium=
Full Symposium and Posters=
Full Symposium, Pre Symposium, and Posters=
Contact hours are calculated based on the minutes of educational content delivered during a session; i.e., 30 minutes = 0.5 contact hours, 60 minutes = 1.0 contact hours. The contact hours awarded are based on session attendance (which may include poster reviews) and the completion of session/poster evaluations. Please call the ITNS office at +1.847.375.3694 for more information about contact hours. International attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.