2019 Transplant Nursing Symposium Registration
ITNS members save on Symposium Registration! If you aren't an ITNS member, the Join and Register rate (previously referred to as the Non-member rate) includes 1 year membership.
Ways to Register
Before Wednesday, 23 October
|After Wednesday, 23 October
|Full Symposium Registration|
|Member Full||$565 USD||$665 USD|
|Nonmember Registration (Includes 1-year ITNS membership)|
|Active RN||$685 USD||$785 USD|
|Retired RN||$660 USD||$760 USD|
|Associate||$635 USD||$735 USD|
|Emerging Countries||$595 USD||$695 USD|
|$735 USD||$835 USD|
|1-Day Symposium Registration (Saturday or Sunday)
|Member||$350 USD||$450 USD|
|Register & Join||$470 USD||$570 USD|
|Presymposium (Friday, 15 November)|
08:00-17:00 (8 hours)
|$179 USD Member
$229 USD Nonmember
08:00-12:00 (4 hours)
|$75 USD Member
$99 USD Nonmember
13:00-17:00 (4 hours)
|$75 USD Member
$99 USD Nonmember
|CCTN/CCTC Review Course (Thursday, 14 November)|
|Review Course Only||$429 USD Member
$549 USD Nonmember
|Review Course and Core Curriculum
for Transplant Nurses, 2nd Edition
|$509 USD Member
$629 USD Nonmember
Group Registration Discount: Register 5 nurses, get 1 registration FREE!
|Register 5 staff: Earn 1 FREE registration||5 Full symposium registrations get 1 full symposium registration free
($685 USD value) (Members @ $565 USD)
Here's how to register for the group discount:
- Each registrant must complete an individual registration form.
- All registrations must be mailed in a single envelope. Please mail to the address on the enclosed registration form.
- Members of ITNS may register at member rate.*
- Interested nurses may take advantage of the join and register opportunity which provides one year of membership including registering at the member rate. (This is the best value, as join and register essentially includes a year of ITNS membership in the fee).
- Send payment only for 5 registrants. The 6th is free. (For large staffs, every 5 registrations gets 1 free).
- Send in the registration before 16 October to receive early bird pricing (a $100 savings).
Cancellation Policy: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING. A $100 processing fee applies to all cancellations. No refunds will be made on cancellations postmarked after 23 October 2019. All refunds will be processed after the Transplant Nursing Symposium.
Category I Continuing Education Points for Transplant Certification have been applied for through the American Board for Transplant Certification. This activity has been submitted to the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses for approval to award contact hours. The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Full Symposium, Presymposiums, and Posters= 30.07
Full Symposium, CCTN/CCTC Review Course, and Posters= 40.57
Contact hours are calculated based on the minutes of educational content delivered during a session; i.e., 30 minutes = 0.5 contact hours, 60 minutes = 1.0 contact hours. The contact hours awarded are based on session attendance (which may include poster reviews) and the completion of session/poster evaluations. Please call the ITNS office at +1.847.375.3694 for more information about contact hours. International attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.