Lead with ITNS
"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work." --Seth Godin
The International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) is built for transplant nurses, by transplant nurses. Our mission is to provide assure excellence in solid organ transplantation patient care world-wide. Through our dedicated members who provide an enormous amount of time, talent, and expertise – ITNS can meet strategic goals and objectives to move our profession forward.
Throughout the year, ITNS will share and post various volunteer opportunities for members. Our objectives is to create roles and positions that meet a wide variety of interest areas and time availability. Whether you donate an hour or ten, you’re positively impacting and leading ITNS and our mission.
Annual Meeting Planning Committee
The ITNS Annual Meeting Planning Committee is charged with assessing, planning, and evaluating the educational sessions at the ITNS Annual Meeting.You will have an opportunity to impact the future of ITNS education by selecting speakers who will contribute to annual conference's educational offerings.
Who We’re Looking For
We have one (1) open position. All members of the Annual Meeting Planning Committee must:
- Be a current member of ITNS in good standing
- Previous experience planning an educational or professional development program is preferred
- Cannot serve concurrently on an equivalent committee or related committee with a competing organization
- Review previous annual meeting evaluation and submission forms and available gap analysis data to determine topics for future programs
- Review session abstract submissions
- Select and organize relevant sessions to the needs of most transplant nurses
- Assist with annual meeting activities as needed, such as moderating sessions and assisting speakers
Please complete this form to apply for the AMPC.
Young Professionals Committee
The Young Professionals Committee is charged with creating and delivering relevant resources, education, and engagement opportunities for the young transplant nurse community.
Who We’re Looking For
We have one (1) open position. All members of the Young Professionals Committee must:
- Be a current member of ITNS
- Must be under the age of 38
- Evaluating and make recomendations for resources for the YP community
- Supporting the creation and/or review of YP content via online learning, webinars, and Annual Conference sessions
- Supporting ITNS in growing membership by generating engagement opportunities that are relevant, interesting, and impactful for the YPC
Please complete this form to apply for the YPC.
Learn how to become a member of ITNS or renew your membership
Consider joining a local ITNS chapter
Celebrate the unique contributions transplant nurses make on Transplant Nurses Week
Access My Account to update your contact information and demographics, access purchased products, and more
Find a friend or colleague in the Member Directory
Membership in ITNS
As an ITNS member, you will enjoy the many benefits of membership, which allow you to:
- Participate in our transplant-specific educational programs at a discounted rate
- Network with transplant nurses throughout the world and on the local level with ITNS chapters
- Earn continuing education and CEPTC credits
- Receive the ITNS Insider, a weekly e-newsletter of current events in transplant and society news
- Enhance your professional development through abstract submissions and educational presentations
- Access to nursing resources such as patient education materials in multiple languages
- Connect with transplant professionals and ask your clinical questions via the Special Interest Group (SIG) listserves
- Receive discounted tuition from Chamberlain College of Nursing
View the ITNS membership benefits brochure for more information.
**No portion of ITNS membership dues is refundable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.**
Active -- 1 year
$120 (All RNs MUST join as Active Members. All Active members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
Active -- 3 Year
$330 (All RNs MUST join as Active Members. All Active members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
Associate -- 1 year
$70 (Any non-RN health professional involved in transplantation. Associate members are not entitled to vote, hold office or serve on committees.)
Associate -- 3 Year
$180 (Any non-RN health professional involved in transplantation. Associate members are not entitled to vote, hold office or serve on committees.)
Retired RN -- 1 year
$95 (Retired members must have been an Active Nurse member for at least 1 year prior to retirement from nursing practice. All Retired members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
Retired RN -- 3 Year
$255 (Retired members must have been an Active Nurse member for at least 1 year prior to retirement from nursing practice. All Retired members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
ITNS offers reduced membership rates for emerging countries. View the list of qualifying countries that are eligible for the reduced $65 USD dues and call our office +1 847.375.6340 to request the reduced rate.
ITNS is delighted to invite you to become an affiliated member of The Transplantation Society (TTS). This joint membership is at a significant discount, both in the membership fees and in TTS-sponsored congresses.
Become a dual member of ITNS and TTS in 2 easy steps:
1. Join ITNS
2. E-mail Amanda Mayer, TTS Membership Services at email@example.com, and let her know you would like to also become a member of TTS.
Dual Membership in ITNS and TTS would entitle you to significant benefits:
• Access to member-only sections of the TTS website www.tts.org
• Free access to educational materials, including TTS Multimedia Library with oral presentations, congresses and meetings, and webinars
• Access to each issue of TTS official Journal Transplantation online as a TTS member with an Electronic Table of Contents sent to you by email
• TTS Newsletter Tribune, updating TTS and Section activities
• Awareness of Global Transplantation events including WHO, ONT and Regional Society activities
• Reduced Registration fees at TTS symposia, congresses and meetings
• Access to Grants, Awards and Proposed Sponsored Fellowships
• Participation in TTS Initiatives including TTS Education Academy, Declaration of Istanbul activities, and nKOL activities
• Participation in voting on locations of future TTS Congresses and for TTS Officers and Councilors.