Membership in ITNS
As an ITNS member, you will enjoy the many benefits of membership, which allow you to:
- Participate in our transplant-specific educational programs at a discounted rate
- Network with transplant nurses throughout the world and on the local level with ITNS chapters
- Earn continuing education and CEPTC credits
- Receive the ITNS Insider, a weekly e-newsletter of current events in transplant and society news
- Enhance your professional development through abstract submissions and educational presentations
- Access to nursing resources such as patient education materials in multiple languages
- Connect with transplant professionals and ask your clinical questions via the Special Interest Group (SIG) listserves
- Receive discounted tuition from Chamberlain College of Nursing
View the ITNS membership benefits brochure for more information.
**No portion of ITNS membership dues is refundable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.**
Active -- 1 year
$120 (All RNs MUST join as Active Members. All Active members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
Active -- 3 Year
$330 (All RNs MUST join as Active Members. All Active members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
Associate -- 1 year
$70 (Any non-RN health professional involved in transplantation. Associate members are not entitled to vote, hold office or serve on committees.)
Associate -- 3 Year
$180 (Any non-RN health professional involved in transplantation. Associate members are not entitled to vote, hold office or serve on committees.)
Retired RN -- 1 year
$95 (Retired members must have been an Active Nurse member for at least 1 year prior to retirement from nursing practice. All Retired members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
Retired RN -- 3 Year
$255 (Retired members must have been an Active Nurse member for at least 1 year prior to retirement from nursing practice. All Retired members are entitled to vote, hold office and serve on committees.)
ITNS offers reduced membership rates for emerging countries. View the list of qualifying countries that are eligible for the reduced $30 USD dues and call our office +1 847.375.6340 to request the reduced rate.
ITNS is delighted to invite you to become an affiliated member of The Transplantation Society (TTS). This joint membership is at a significant discount, both in the membership fees and in TTS-sponsored congresses. To pay your TTS dues, please click here or complete a membership form and email it to email@example.com. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dual Membership in ITNS and TTS would entitle you to significant benefits:
• Access to member-only sections of the TTS website www.tts.org
• Free access to educational materials, including TTS Multimedia Library with oral presentations, congresses and meetings, and webinars
• Access to each issue of TTS official Journal Transplantation online as a TTS member with an Electronic Table of Contents sent to you by email
• TTS Newsletter Tribune, updating TTS and Section activities
• Awareness of Global Transplantation events including WHO, ONT and Regional Society activities
• Reduced Registration fees at TTS symposia, congresses and meetings
• Access to Grants, Awards and Proposed Sponsored Fellowships
• Participation in TTS Initiatives including TTS Education Academy, Declaration of Istanbul activities, and nKOL activities
• Participation in voting on locations of future TTS Congresses and for TTS Officers and Councilors.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of being a TTS member.