CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: ITNS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The ITNS Nominations Committee is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Director: Two-year term, with the option to run for a second term
- International Director: Two-year term, with the option to run for a second term
- President-Elect: Three-year term (one year as President-Elect, one year as President, one year as President-Emeritus)
To learn more about each position, along with applicant requirements, role and responsibilities, and more, please select the listed positions above.
- Must be an active RN member in good standing in ITNS
- Must present a documented history of volunteerism in ITNS or other professional associations.
- Ability to travel to the ITNS Board in-person meeting as well as the ITNS Annual Meeting (Sept 8 – 12, 2021 in Portland, OR)
- Ability to attend five virtual meetings throughout the year
There are three (3) types of competencies that the Board and Board of Directors are searching for: nursing, board, and strategic. To view the full list along with a description, please select the competency category below:
HOW TO APPLY
There are two steps required to complete your application. Please note that the Nominations Committee will not accept partially completed applications.
- Submit your online application
- Submit you current CV, headshot, and Conflict of Interest and Disclosures Form, to Kat Waks, ITNS Operations and Education Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application period is open from May 4 – May 31, 2020.