Save the date for future symposia
Remember past symposia
Access free patient education tools
Read the ITNS position statements
Find upcoming transplant events or advertise your event on the ITNS calendar
ITNS Calendar of Events
ITNS is happy to promote ITNS Chapter related events for free of charge. External events may be posted on this page using the calendar posting order form.
The following guidelines apply when submitting a calendar posting:
- Calendar listings may include a link to additional promotional content.
- The fact that an event has appeared on the ITNS calendar may not be referred to in collateral advertising.
- ITNS retains the right to decline any submitted calendar of events listing, discontinue the posting of any event/s, and decline to link with another site or to remove links to other Web sites.
- Allow 10 working days from the date the complete order is received by the ITNS office.
- ITNS has a 60-Day Blackout Period. This is inclusive of any listings during the following time frames (30 days prior to or following the Annual ITNS Symposium).
- Fee is $60 for a regular posting and $70 with logo
ITNS Chapter Events
ITNS Chapters can post their events here on the calendar for free. Email your chapter event information to email@example.com
2019 Annual Symposium hosted by the Golden Triangle Chapter
Date: April 15, 2019 from 7:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Location: John G. Rangos Research Auditorium, 4401 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224
E-mail Contact: Anna Algeo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: https://www.itns-gtc.org/
16th Annual Symposium: Optimizing Outcomes in Transplantation hosted by the North Carolina Chapter
Date: May 3, 2019 from 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Goldfarb MacGregor Country Club, 430 St Andrews Ln, Cary, NC 27511
E-mail Contact: email@example.com
Transplant Education Events
Want to see your transplant event on the calendar? Complete and return the calendar posting order form.
Mayo Clinic Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation
Date: March 8-9, 2019
Location: Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
E-mail Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: https://ce.mayo.edu/neph2019
The Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
5th ELPAT Congress
26-29 April 2019
The preliminary scientific programme can be downloaded here.
**Reduced Fee: Only valid for ESOT Members: Trainees, nurses, transplant coordinators, allied health professional / participants from low- middle income countries**
ITNS Position Statements
A position statement is an explanation, a justification or a recommendation for a course of action that reflects INTS's stance regarding the concern.