ITNS Calendar of Events
ITNS is happy to promote ITNS Chapter related events for free of charge. External events may be posted on this page using the calendar posting order form.
The following guidelines apply when submitting a calendar posting:
- Calendar listings may include a link to additional promotional content.
- The fact that an event has appeared on the ITNS calendar may not be referred to in collateral advertising.
- ITNS retains the right to decline any submitted calendar of events listing, discontinue the posting of any event/s, and decline to link with another site or to remove links to other Web sites.
- Allow 10 working days from the date the complete order is received by the ITNS office.
- ITNS has a 60-Day Blackout Period. This is inclusive of any listings during the following time frames (30 days prior to or following the Annual ITNS Symposium).
- Fee is $60 for a regular posting and $70 with logo
ITNS Chapter Events
ITNS Chapters can post their events here on the calendar for free. Email your chapter event information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transplant Education Events
Want to see your transplant event on the calendar? Complete and return the calendar posting order form.
2019 Duke Transplant Advanced Practice Provider Bootcamp and Solid Organ Transplant Summit
October 18-19, 2019
The Duke Transplant Advanced Practice Provider Bootcamp is an intensive course that incorporates didactic and hands-on education for nurse practitioners and physician assistants in the field of solid organ transplantation. This educational program is designed to facilitate the APP’s role in perioperative management and improve competency in pertinent procedures.
The Duke Solid Organ Transplant Summit is affordable, accessible and tailored to meet the demands of the entire care team for transplant patients including surgeons, anesthesiologists, cardiologists, pulmonologists, nephrologists, gastroenterologists, advanced practice providers, nurses and pharmacists.
Location: Duke University, School of Medicine
Email: Rita L. Chambers, MBA, MSL <email@example.com>