Invitation from the President
The International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) cordially invites transplant nurses and other transplant professionals from around the world to join us at the European Transplant Nursing Symposium at the Swissôtel Berlin AM Kurfürstendamm in Berlin, Germany from Thursday, 28 June through Saturday, 30 June 2018.
By attending the European Transplant Nursing Symposium you can
- earn CE, CEPTC, and Pharmacology credits
- listen to captivating featured speakers
- participate in invigorating pre-symposium sessions
- attend educational sessions directed at your interest and level of practice
- network with fellow transplant nurses during special events
- connect with exhibitors to learn about new products and programs
This activity has been submitted to the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses for approval to award contact hours. The American Association of Neuroscience Nurses is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
An attendee of the 2017 Symposium said, "I feel empowered and inspired to go back to my hospital and make a difference as a result of this symposium!"
Most importantly, by attending the Transplant Nursing Symposium, you can celebrate the achievements of transplant nurses everywhere and your own desire to continuing your professional develop.
Penny Keaney, BSN MA RN CCTC